BENEFITS OF UMPL
TULSI 5+ :
· Healing power: Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties, one of the most prominent is healing power. Tulsi 5+ helps induces copious perspiration and rejuvenator.
· Fever & Common Cold: The drops of Tulsi 5+ are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, it acts as preventive against these diseases.
· Coughs: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Tulsi 5+ relieves cold and flu.
· Sore Throat: Water boiled with Tulsi 5+ can be taken as drink in Case of sore throat. This water can also be used as a gargle.
· Respiratory Disorder: The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. A decoction Tulsi 5+ with honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
· Kidney Stone: In case of renal stone Tulsi 5+ and honey, if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them via the urinary tract.
· Heart Disorder: Tulsi 5+ has a beneficial effect in cardiac disease and the weakness resulting from them. It reduces the level of blood cholesterol.
· Children's Ailments: Common pediatric problems like cough cold, fever, diarrhea and vomiting respond favorably to the Tulsi 5+. If pustules of chicken pox delay their appearance, Tulsi 5+ taken with saffron will hasten them.
· Stress: Tulsi 5+ is regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. Recent studies have shown that Tulsi 5+ afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can take Tulsi 5+, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements.