Aryanveda tanend facial system repairs sun damaged cells providing protection against sun rays, while other products only repair.
Dark skin due to hectic life and direct exposure to UV rays steals the charm of your persona, leaving your skin dark and dull. Worry no more! Aryanveda Tanend Kit simply casts magic on your skin. Its formula combining the bliss of Nano technology and natural herbs lightens up you skin tone, improves your skin texture and makes it look fairer.
USP: For removing tan.
Skin Types: All skin Type
Age: All Ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Eye & Lip Make-up Remover/Cleansing Milk.
- Cleanser – Tanend Cleanser
- Exfoliant – In All skin type – Tanend scrub (1/2 spatula)
- Gel – Tanend Gel
- Massage cream – Tanend Massage Cream
- Mask – Tanend Face Mask
- Serum – Tanend Serum
Benefits: Sun damaged cells providing protection against Sun rays, it reduced the amount of melanin production & oxidation of melanin, it also protects the skin from further damaged.
Aryanveda tanend facial system repairs Sun damaged cells providing protection against Sun rays, while other products only repair.
NANO Technology acts simultaneously on all the factors responsible for skin darkening.
Result: It reduced the amount of melanin production & oxidation of melanin. It also protects the skin from further damaged.
How to Use
Therapist should briefly explain facial procedure that has been chosen by the customer.
- Hand Sanitizing – Therapist should sanitize their hands properly with Clean hand anti Microbial hand wipes.
- Skin Consultation – Do the questioning to access
- Skin type whether it is Oily, Dry, Combination or Normal.
- Skin Condition to know whether it is dehydrated or sensitive.
- Skin Problems like Acne, Pigmentation, Scars, Open Pores, fine lines, wrinkles etc.
- Suggest the facial based on skin consultation.
- Offer Client with Tea/Coffee.
- Room Preparation –Prepare the room with all consumables needed during the facial like facial sponges, head bands ,cotton, towels, arranging the facial bed and doing the room décor.
- Offer client Attire to change (Facial gown) and jewellery box to keep their jewellery.
Aryanveda Facial Steps
- Cleansing – Apply Tanend Cleanser (Step 1) massage on face for 5-6min using circular motions. Cleansing loosen your dead cells, removes dirt, makeup and cleanses the pores. Gently remove with cotton saturated in lukewarm water. Repeat rinsing to thoroughly remove any residue.
- Exfoliation – It removes dead cells of the skin thus detoxifying it. Protect eyelids by placing Repechage Eye Rescue Pads Over eyes.
- Take Tanend scrub , apply on the face and leave it for 5 min. gentle massage can be given for 2-3 min. Steam to be given if required. Remove the scrub completely after that.
- Gel – Take Tanend Gel apply it on the face & give Ultrasonic Machine to penetrate the gel deeply.
- Massage Cream – Take Tanend Massage Cream (Step 4), apply on the skin and massage for 6-10 min. as per the time of the facial.
- Mask – Take Tanend Mask, and apply like a masque. Leave it for 10 min. and remove completely. Digital pressure can be given on the face & shoulders with Lymphatic Drainage. Remove mask by gently lifting it from the neck and folding it over. Remove any residue with cotton saturated in warm water.
- Serum – Apply in light strokes Tanend Serum (Step-6) to entire face and neck area.
Aryanveda Facial can be taken once a week also. But once in 21 days is Mandatory for the skin.
Post Facial Regime
- Leave the client alone to change.
- Escort the client to the reception.
- Explain Home Care (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing & Sun Protection)
- Keep follow-ups with the client by calling her next day, take a feedback about how her skin felt and plan the next session accordingly.
"Carrot Carrot Crunch on carrots to keep your skin healthy and vibrant. Carrots are high in beta carotene, an antioxidant that is converted to vitamin A inside the body. It helps repair skin tissue and protects against the sun’s harsh rays."