Musali Plus has specially been formulated for the men of the age of 45 and above to Boost General Health and Sexual Vigour, Vitality, and Stamina.
- Boosts Immune System, Detoxifies the body, significant improvement in general health and well-being of men.
- Helps in the Sexual Erection problems, Tiredness, Low Self-Confidence, Reduced Sex Drive & Poor Libido.
- Helpful for overcoming the problem of anxiety disorder.
- This is also useful in regulating Blood Pressure and Diabetic
Why every 45+ men need Musali Plus
With the passage of time and advancement of age, man is surrounded by many illnesses, like stress, BP, Diabetic, Cancer, Insomnia.
The man also loses interest in sex and Libido level comes down.
Low-level Libido should not be ignored as this may result in many family problems and Here are some causes of low libido in men. Low level of Testosterone.
This is also responsible for sex drive. Decreasing testosterone is a part of aging, a drastic drop in testosterone can lead to decreased libido.
Taking certain treatment can decrease the testosterone levels, which in turn may lead to low libido. For example, BP medicine may prevent ejaculation and erections.
suffering from depression may also lose interest in sex.
older years, it may take longer to have orgasms, ejaculate, erections may not
be as hard, and penis may take a longer time to erect.
medications are available that can help treat these issues.
Two capsules in
the morning after breakfast and two at evening a day after meal, with lukewarm
milk only or as recommended by Ayurvedic Physician.
the age of 45 and above can take it.
Plus capsules have been formulated with high-quality herbs.
taken regularly for at least 45 days for better results.
1. Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) 2. Kali Musli (Curculigo Orchioides) 3. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) 4. Kaunch Beej (Mucuna Pruriens) 5. Shudh Shilajit (Asphaltum) 6. Lahsun (Allium Sativum) 7. Akarkara (Anacycluspyrethrum) 8. Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 9. Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) 10. Brahmi (Bacopamonnieri) 11. Vidarikand (Puerariatuberosa) 12. Guggul (Commiphora) 13. Sunth (Zingiber Officinale) 14. Javitri (Myristica Fragrans) 15. Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) 16. Pipli (Piper longum)