"Works On: Indigestion, Gastrointestinal disorders, Irregular Bowel activity
Description: Triphala is most commonly known for its use as a gentle bowel tonic, being helpful in digestion, and supporting regular bowel movements. AAY's Triphala formulation consists 3 fruits - harard, baheda and amla. The Triphala powder is manuctured by blending these three in scientifically tested, precise proportions that is naturally most effectively on stomach ailments. Based on AAY Herbal's method of backing Ayurvedic formulations with scientific research and allopathic validations for best results, this product is uniquely prepared, extremly effective and unlike other products available world-over in benefiting the digestive system.
- AAY's Triphala is a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals
- The three fruits mixed in precise scientific proportions, have a synergic effect to bolster many other systems in the body in addition to taking care of the bowel movements
- All natural product, with no side-effects
- The product is in form of finely granulated powder, mildly bitter in taste
- 2 Teaspoon full at night, preferably with warm milk
- Daily consumption recommended for desired best results
- Product has been tested as per WHO standards
- Data to substantiate the claim is available for review
- Safety data for the product is also available for review
- Heavy metal testing data is available as quality assurance documents"