Activated Charcoal is created from bamboo. Activated Charcoal for skin works by trapping all the toxins, environmental pollutants, excess sebum and chemicals in your pores and pulling it out to the surface of the skin so that it can be washed out. Activated charcoal has a negative electrical charge that attracts positively charged molecules like toxins, chemicals and dirt. It helps to clean out your pores, remove extra oil from your face , attracts dirt and impurities. As a face mask, charcoal help as an acne traetment and can be used a facial cleanser. It has a naturally gritty texture that makes it a great natural and gentle exfoliant. Activated charcoal has both antibacterial andanti fungal properties making it a great addition to a skin care.
1. Regular Face Mask- Activated Charcoal is a natural beauty ingredient and can be used as a regular face mask at home. It helps in removing the dirt and give your skin a through cleansing. To make face mask combine melted coconut oil, activated charcoal and baking soda together in a small jar. Apply the paste on your face and let it sit for 20 mint. Wash it off with normal water.
2. Fights Acne- Activated charcoal helps to fight against acne and provides the gentle exfoliating skin. It absorbs oil and toxins on and below the skin. Mix 1tsp Wild Turmeric, 1tsp Alovera Gel and 1 tsp Activated Charcoal. Add a little water to make a face pack. Apply it on your face for 15 min and wash off with water.
3. Balances Oily Skin- Activated charcoal helps to get rid of oily skin. It removes excess oil from your skin and attracts dirt and impurities too. Mix a teaspoon Of Activated Charcoal with water to form a paste, and add a squeeze of honey. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
4. Cleansing Pores- Activated Charcoal helps in deep cleansing of the pores. It traps all the toxins, chemicals in your pores and pulling it out on the surface of the skin so that it can be washed out. Mix activated charcoal powder, bentonite clay and gelatin in a bowl. Apply it evenly on your face and dry for about 15-20 mint. Slowly peel off the mask and wash your face with warm water.
5. Relieve From Mosquito Bites - Activated charcoal is a natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals. It will help to get relieve from mosquito bite or bee sting. Apply activated charcoal powder with half tablespoon coconut oil only the affected area. Reapply every 30 mint until itching and discomfort are gone.
100 % Natural Powder