- One Box Multiple Uses - Baking soda is a magical powder which has got several amazing usage like cooking, baking, home remedies, cleaning kitchen or bathroom, washing clothes, personal care, deodorizer for refrigerator etc. It helps to remove bad odours and good for your health too. If you have any queries regarding the product, you may call our Nutritionist before and after purchase at NutroActive Customer Care no. given on the pack.
- Cooking & Baking - Baking soda is an essential part of baking because it is leavening agent (which raises the batter). Baking soda reacts with acids present in food and releases carbon dioxide gas which raises the batter and makes it soft and voluminous. It is used in baking muffins, cakes, cookies etc. Appropriate amount of baking soda should be added to any recipe otherwise taste of recipe will change.
- Cleaning & Deodorizing - Add Baking Soda to your washing machine detergent powder in the ratio 3:1 and get clean and shiny clothes. Baking Soda makes detergent water pH alkaline which is good for hands as well as clothes. Baking Soda can be used to remove odour from refrigerator, to clean kitchen and bathroom tiles and articles. It can also be added to shampoo and tooth paste to increase their cleaning power. Baking soda has the power to freshen and clean seemingly countless spots in your home
- Personal Care - Sprinkle a small amount of baking soda into your palm along with your favourite shampoo. Shampoo your hairs as you usually do and rinse thoroughly. Baking soda helps remove the residue that styling products leave behind and makes your hairs clean and more manageable. You can also make an invigorating facial and body scrub using baking soda. Take 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water. Rub the paste and rinse clean.
- Mouth Freshner – Baking Soda is very helpful in deodorizing your mouth and acts as mouth freshener. Add one teaspoon baking soda in half glass luke warm water; keep moving water vigorously in mouth then spit and rinse. Odours will be neutralized instantly. Baking Soda mouthwash is a great addition to a good oral hygiene routine. It reaches corners of your mouth teeth, gums and tongue that may be missed during brushing.
Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate.