- Correct Diet - Appropriate Diet Intake is the best way to remain healthy. Keeping active and eating a healthy balanced diet can also help you to maintain a healthy weight. Healthy diet provides nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body. If you have any queries regarding the product and diet, you may call our Nutritionist before and after purchase at NutroActive Customer Care no. given on the pack.
- 100% Gluten Free - Amaranth is a pseudo-grain. Amaranth flour does not contain troublesome gluten found in wheat, rye and barley. Amaranth flour can be used to thicken soups and sauces apart from using it for chapatti. It can also be used with other gluten free flours and gums in baking.
- Vitamins & Mineral Rich - Amaranth flour or Rajgira is a good source of calcium, protein and essential amino acids and is rich in iron, magnesium and Vitamin A, B. Amaranth or Rajgira is the only grain which contains Vitamic C. Along with that it also has twice the amount of Calcium as milk, which helps to build up strong bones and keeps our body healthy.
- High Quality Protein - Protein is essential for growth and the development of new cells and tissues in our body as well as immediate energy needs and metabolic functionality. Amaranth contains high quality protein because it provides both types of amino acids - essential and nonessential amino acid.
- High Fiber - Amaranth contains more fiber than most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation and other stomach related problems.
100 % Pure NutroActive Gluten-free Amaranth Flour (Rajgira Atta)