MASALA TEA - (The Energizer)
- Helps in regulating blood pressure.
- Lower down blood sugar levels
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Perfect energizer, especially for those who hate to wake up early in morning
- How to Make - Put 1 tea spoon (2 grams of tea) of Masala Tea in an empty cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 4 -5 minutes.Strain & Serve.
- Dosage Recommended twice a day- morning and evening.
Assam's coveted tea leaves combined with some of the finest quality herbs and spices, makes our delectable Masala Tea every Chai lovers' delight. Start your day with an energising and flavourful cup of this aromatic Yaza blend to make your mornings just perfect. This high quality tea has a combination of natural spices and herbs like fennel Seeds, cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon and Assam Tea leaves.
Yaza is a holistic lifestyle brand that specialises in natural and organic healthcare products, along with a range of offerings for your personal & spiritual well-being, and for your home. Our commitment is towards promoting a healthier lifestyle while also promoting our rich traditions of using herbal products in our daily lives for the betterment of health. We strive for quality, at all levels of production, to ensure that only the best reaches our consumers. Our range of herbal beverages are aimed at promoting the well-being of the body and mind and nourishing the soul. Yaza offers a range of herbal teas and powders, that are made from high quality organic herbs and spices.
Warning- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or prescribed under any drug.
This high quality tea has a combination of natural spices and herbs like fennel Seeds, cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon and Assam Tea leaves.