ROSE TEA - The Spirit Uplifter
- Great Antibacterial Properties
- Anti-depressant Effects
- Aids in Digestion
- Reduces Severity of Allergic Reactions
- Helps increasing immunity
- How to Make - Put 1 tea spoon (2 grams of tea) of Rose Tea in an empty cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 4 -5 minutes.Strain & Serve. Can also be consumed as iced tea. (optional) -You can add a mix of crushed cloves and ginger in water while boiling if you want
- Dosage Recommended twice a day- morning and evening.
Yaza Rose tea is an aromatic herbal beverage made from the fragrant petals and buds of rose flowers. Our refreshing Rose Tea is the perfect beverage to just relax and unwind with, after a long day. The tea not only has a delightful exotic flavour, it also detoxifies the body and de-stresses the mind amongst other therapeutic properties. This exquisite blend combines the finest quality rose petals and buds with fennel seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, and basil.
Yaza is a holistic lifestyle brand that specialises in natural and organic healthcare products, along with a range of offerings for your personal & spiritual well-being, and for your home. Our commitment is towards promoting a healthier lifestyle while also promoting our rich traditions of using herbal products in our daily lives for the betterment of health. We strive for quality, at all levels of production, to ensure that only the best reaches our consumers. Our range of herbal beverages are aimed at promoting the well-being of the body and mind and nourishing the soul. Yaza offers a range of herbal teas and powders, that are made from high quality organic herbs and spices.
Warning- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or prescribed under any drug.
This exquisite blend combines the finest quality rose petals and buds with fennel seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, and basil.