Roses have been a popular favourite since the ancient days for its fragrance, beauty and health benefits. Roses have been titled as the queen of flowers and are a symbol of love and beauty. It moisturizes the skin and gives it a supple and soft feel with a pleasant aroma. Application of rose petal powder controls excessive sweat and provides you with an enticing aroma. It can be used regularly for a glowing, soft and supple skin. It is also known to remove dirt and bacteria from the skin due to its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Other than skin benefits, rose powder plays a major role in maintaining healthy hair. Roses are rich in vitamin C, B and K and thus results in smooth and flawless skin tone when one regularly applied.
• It is a great natural substitute for scrubs and exfoliating agent that helps unclog pores.
• It acts as a natural coolant for the skin.
• Its anti-aging properties help prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
• Rose is a great skin toner. Regular application of rose powder, fights pigmentation and restores your skin to its original tone.
• It helps to improve scalp health by eliminating dryness itchiness.