About Tykhe GlucoMonitor
Living a healthy and happy life with increased Blood Sugar is possible. Millions of diabetic patients manage their blood sugar levels with Ayurveda and avoid onset of major health complications caused because of neglecting timely treatment for diabetes. Understand the root cause of your diabetes, manage and treat it with Ayurveda. Take proactive steps to lower your risk of further health problems. Tykhe GlucoMonitor is one of the most exceptional medicine without any side effect to regulate blood sugar level. Clinical studies have shown a significant success rate in getting a good control over diabetes. Proper diet and lifestyle decisions help in balancing your blood sugar and result of treatment show quickly. The Tykhe GlucoMonitor is an array of hope for the people who are not able to tolerate the side effects of allopathic drugs or have not shown a significant response to those drugs.
Actions of Tykhe GlucoMonitor
- Increase Blood Sugar sensitivity of tissues & organs
- Act as cardio protective and immunomodulator
- Repair and Rejuvenate Pancreatic B cells
- Energized body & Improve functioning
Ingredients of Tykhe GlucoMonitor
Adults can take 2 capsules twice daily after meals or as directed by physician.
Diet & Lifestyle
- Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice.
- Cheese and yogurt prepared with skimmed (nonfat) milk may be taken.
- Use garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
- Make a flour mixture of 1 part barley, 1 part black chickpeas, and 4 parts whole-wheat flour and use this to form pancakes and bread.
- Avoid sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mangoes, etc.
- Avoid sweet, sour, and salty foods, potatoes, sweet potatoes, colocasia (taro), yams, fresh grains and pulses (legumes), whole yogurt (high in fat), and heavy, oily and spicy foods.
- Start doing some light exercise, such as brisk walking. Build up to a brisk walk of 30-40 minutes in the morning and again in the evening.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Two capsules twice a day after food or as directed by physician.
We usually don’t recommend the patient to stop their existing allopathic
medication . They can use this herbal formulation along with existing
allopathic medicine after monitoring blood sugar level for 10-15 days
they can slowly reduce the dosage of the existing allopathic medication
they have been taking all these years and gradually can stop the
allopathic medicine within a short period of time.
• Gudmar • Guggulu • Karella • Yasthimadhu • Shatavri • Bijasara