IMC Majun Shahi is a a Wonderful Tonic For general weakness and Lost
power it is very important for the vital parts of the body and its
power.It has many natural herbs which play an important role in
maintaining good health.
Indications of IMC Majun Shahi
- To maintain healthy structure of the body and strong teeth, calcium is more essential
- To alleviate (reduce pain) during the premenstrual syndrome in
women, the roots of the chicory leaves are used in the form of tonic for
balancing the hormonal levels and reduce the causes associated with
- Cichorium intybus major function is to prevent the growth fungus that causes infection in the thrush (Candida)
- The bitterness of the herb kills the fungus and prevent infection developed in throat and mouth
- Apart from promoting the healthy function of the digestive system,
kasini keerai makes the urinary system functions well by detoxifying
Precautions of IMC Majun Shahi
- keep away from reach of children.
- self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep medicine in original package and container.
Take 5-7 grams twice or thrice a day or as advised by your Unani doctor.
Gule Surkh (Rosa damascena) Behman Surkh (Red sage) Behman Safaid (Centaurea behen L.) Gule Gauzaban (Borago officinalis Linn.) Lakhdana (Kerria lacca) Asaron (Acorus americanus) Zafran (Crocus sativus) Badranj (Melissa parviflora Benth) Rub Seb (Apple juice) Rub Nashpati (Pear) Rub Angoor (Vitis venifera) Shahed (Honey) Tabasheer (Bambusa arundinaceae) Revand Chini (Rheum emodi) Darunaj (Doronicum Hookeri Clarke) Marwareed Warqa Nuqra Rub Anar