Achieving beautiful glowing skin is all about taking good care of your skin.
Vitamin C (aka ascorbic acid) is known as the one supplement that covers all the bases in the skincare world. This nutrient is found in most foods and it’s a popular ingredient in skin care products because it’s a defender, a repairer and a creator for skin.
- Controls Excess oil: Loaded with ample antioxidants and vitamin C, orange peel is best known for its excess oil-absorbing properties. Orange peel effectively absorbs excess oil, removes dirt, dead cells, and grease from the skin giving you a clear oil free
- Shrink Large Pores: Orange peel cleanses the skin deeply, help clean clogged pores and shrink large pour. It sloughs away dead cells from the surface and reveals the fresh layer underneath that makes your skin glow. The toning effect of peel makes your skin even and smooth.
- Skin Tightening: Since orange peel clears up excess oil, remove dirt from the skin and shrink large pores, hence it makes your skin look tighter and firmer.
- Treats Acne: The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of orange peel are effective in reducing acne, pimples, and breakouts. It helps shed away dead skin cells; hence it keeps blackheads and whiteheads at bay.
- Skin Brightening: Since the peel has way more Vitamin C than the orange itself, the toner will give you clear and brighter skin in no time. It keeps your skin healthy and radiant with regular use.
- Clears Blemishes and dark spots: Orange peels also work as a skin lightening agent and can-do wonders for dark spots, acne marks on the face and pigmentation. The astringent and antioxidant properties of the peel keep your skin clean and flawless.
- Use it as a facial cleanser or toner.
- Reduce under-eye puffiness
- Natural make up remover
- Use for hydrating the skin
- Can be added to any face pack
100% pure steam distilled Orange water, orange extract.